Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
Post Info TOPIC: Christmas Cards!?


Hardcore

Status: Offline
Posts: 154
Date:
Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Cutcopy email me your address at laurenrebeccaharrison @ gmail.com. I don't know when I'll get a chance to post it but I'll do my best to get it in time for Christmas.



-- Edited by Lauren on Monday 10th of December 2012 11:07:32 AM

__________________


Quiet Revolutionary

Status: Offline
Posts: 416
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


DId anyone get a spare Christmas Card - I can send some Pulpy dvds to ya in return! My Christmas Timezone is in front of everyone on this forum so Id really like to download this Christmas surprise! Makes me wanna get up early just like a 5 year old again!!! sssssqqqqquuueee! so exciting!

__________________
Truce!


Loss Adjuster

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:
Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Stephen wrote:

I also have a spare card! I bought one off ebay for t'other half for Christmas and then, last night, a friend gave me her card from the gig! So we have an extra if anyone's interested...


†I am! hope i'm not to late..



-- Edited by Perfect on Monday 10th of December 2012 05:33:27 PM

__________________


The Only Way is Down

Status: Offline
Posts: 2251
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


I also have a spare card! I bought one off ebay for t'other half for Christmas and then, last night, a friend gave me her card from the gig! So we have an extra if anyone's interested...

__________________

swaying slightly, drunk on the sun, I suppose



Someone Like The Moon

Status: Offline
Posts: 859
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Perfect wrote:
Stephen wrote:

I also have a spare card! I bought one off ebay for t'other half for Christmas and then, last night, a friend gave me her card from the gig! So we have an extra if anyone's interested...


†I am! hope i'm not to late..



-- Edited by Perfect on Monday 10th of December 2012 05:33:27 PM


†I have tracked down our second one now for anyone that needs one.



__________________

We'll use the one thing we've got more of, that's our minds.



Loss Adjuster

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


still need one

__________________


Cocaine Socialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 544
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Oh, my head's about to burst. Bought one on eBay immediately.

I reaaaaaaaally hope that this is a real perk of fandom, and isn't just advertising, or an opportunity to buy the DVD slightly early. I suppose it's most likely the video shown beforehand?

__________________

Everything just... seemed to fit



Loss Adjuster

Status: Offline
Posts: 353
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


With everyone talking about buying one on ebay, im starting to get concerned. Didnt think it was important at first (they wouldn't make what ever it is exclusive) but maybe I should start looking into getting a copy? Any extra available?



__________________


The Only Way is Down

Status: Offline
Posts: 2251
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Voxpop, happy to sell the one I got on ebay for the price I paid (£2.99). Not arrived yet, but when it does happy to bundle it back in the post again!

__________________

swaying slightly, drunk on the sun, I suppose



Someone Like The Moon

Status: Offline
Posts: 859
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


So Voxpop and Perfect still need one by the look of this, I have a spare, Stephen has a spare - shall I send mine ot Perfect if you PM me your address and Voxpop can get Stephen's - does that work or am I missing someone?



__________________

We'll use the one thing we've got more of, that's our minds.



200% and Bloody Thirsty

Status: Offline
Posts: 1420
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Anyone without a card can race each other to enter the code in Tricia's post. Exciting.

__________________


Deep Fried

Status: Offline
Posts: 95
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Awww, sweet!! My sister gave me one of these, this morning :D
She went, lucky cow!
Grrr..

Still, can't complain, I got me a card :D \o/yeay\o/
Thanks, sis!!

__________________
"Load, Next List"


Quiet Revolutionary

Status: Offline
Posts: 420
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


I don't have one but I don't mind if the mp3s are getting shared anyway

__________________


Loss Adjuster

Status: Offline
Posts: 353
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Im sure that what ever it is, will be shared. But I still feel I should have a copy (in case). If anyone is selling one, let me know.



__________________


Quiet Revolutionary

Status: Offline
Posts: 450
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


I have a spare I think in my bag, I'll let you know Vox

__________________


Cocaine Socialist

Status: Offline
Posts: 554
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


fredthe3rd wrote:

Anyone without a card can race each other to enter the code in Tricia's post. Exciting.


†I can't believe how many people posted their codes onto twitter and instagram. I mean I wouldn't be THAT person who steals someone else's code (I already have one anyway) but not everyone is as thoughtful. It's pretty easy to just cover it with your thumb before you take the picture...



__________________

The trees, those useless trees, produce the air that I am breathing



Loss Adjuster

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Fran wrote:

So Voxpop and Perfect still need one by the look of this, I have a spare, Stephen has a spare - shall I send mine ot Perfect if you PM me your address and Voxpop can get Stephen's - does that work or am I missing someone?


†Fran, if you still have one and would like to give it to me i would be very grateful.



__________________


Someone Like The Moon

Status: Offline
Posts: 859
Date:
RE: Christmas Cards!?
Permalink  
 


Perfect wrote:
Fran wrote:

So Voxpop and Perfect still need one by the look of this, I have a spare, Stephen has a spare - shall I send mine ot Perfect if you PM me your address and Voxpop can get Stephen's - does that work or am I missing someone?


†Fran, if you still have one and would like to give it to me i would be very grateful.


†I'll send my spare to Perfect then



__________________

We'll use the one thing we've got more of, that's our minds.

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard